Movie lovers and fans need to reload more popcorn and secure their front seats because Netflix will release at least one movie a week in 2022.
Netflix, a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more through a Netflix 2022 Movie Preview, gave a glimpse of what to expect.
Some of the movies expected in the year include two sequels, the comedy-mystery Knives Out 2, starring Daniel Craig, and Enola Holmes 2, with Millie Bobbie Brown and Henry Cavill.
The Gray Man, directed by Avengers: Endgame’s Joe and Anthony Russo, starring Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, and Ana de Armas.
The Adam Project, The Mothership, and Spiderhead are both Science fiction movies.
Some of the big names that will be featured include Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Wahlberg, Jennifer Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Ryan Gosling, Jason Momoa, Chris Evans, and Henry Cavill.
Filmmakers who will be debuting their projects include Judd Apatow, Noah Baumbach, Niki Caro, Sally El Hosaini, Louis Leterrier, Richard Linklater and Tyler Perry, as well as Dev Patel.
In other news, Nielsen Holdings Inc., an American, information, data and market measurement firm latest data shows that Netflix still dominates the streaming charts in 2022 between January 3 to January 9.
- Cobra Kai – Netflix (2.15 billion minutes)
- The Witcher – Netflix (1.1 billion minutes)
- Stay Close – Netflix (988 million minutes)
- Queer Eye – Netflix (723 million minutes)
- The Book of Boba Fett – Disney Plus (563 million minutes)
- Emily In Paris – Netflix (553 million minutes)
- Ozark – Netflix (301 million minutes)
- The Wheel of Time – Prime Video (300 million minutes)
- Lost In Space – Netflix (291 million minutes)
- The Great British Baking Show – Netflix (254 million minutes)