Who we are
Khusoko is a digital platform that provides analysis of business within the African markets. Our website address is: https://khusoko.com
“Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate our Sites, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video, and audio–video clips, and other materials available on our Sites, including User–Generated Content.
“Feedback” refers to the Content you post on or through our Sites that is specifically about how we can improve our Sites and the products and services we make available through our Sites.
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include your name, address, and email address.
“User-Generated Content” refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video, audio-video clips, and other Content that you post on or through our Sites using the social networking tools we make available to you and that does not constitute Feedback. One way that User-Generated Content differs from other information you provide to us is that once submitted, User-Generated Content is made available instantaneously to others. Examples of User-Generated Content include comments posted beneath news reports available on our Sites.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information You Manually Provide: Khusoko collects the Personal Information you knowingly and manually provide when you use our Sites.
- Information From Third-Party Social Media Platforms: You may be able to choose to register, log–on, or enhance your profile on our Sites through a third–party social media platform, such as Facebook Connect.
- Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser: We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your IP address, the identity of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages on our Sites that you visit.
- IP Addresses: Your IP address is the identifier assigned to your particular computer when you access the Internet. Depending on how you connect to the Internet, your IP address may always be the same, or it may change each time you access the Internet. IP addresses do not include your name, email address or other Personal Information, but in some cases, they can be used to identify you.
EU GDPR Compliance Statement
How We Use Information Collected Through Our Sites
Generally, we use the information we collect through Khusoko:
to provide the information, products and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use Khusoko;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of khusoko;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide Feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of Khusoko on which this Policy is posted ;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve our products and services
- to sell advertisements;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
Links To Other Sites
Khusoko takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information
- We shall be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities.
In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Opt-In and Opt Out
You can opt-out of our promotional emails by clicking on the opt-out link within the e-mail you receive. However, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions, and communications with us.
Changes to the Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
DATE LAST MODIFIED: 16/04/2019