Chinese smartphone maker Transsion Holdings’ premier brand TECNO Mobile has launched an innovative smartphone, Spark 7P for Gen Z.
It comes with a 16MP AI Triple Camera and new Helio G70 chipset, delivering the most captivating cinematic experience simulated through its 6.8-inch edge-to-edge display with an unprecedented Super Night mode.
Other camera features include Video Bokeh, natural Video Beautify and Slow Motion shooting at 240fps. A rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
“With popularity in over 60 markets, TECNO showcases its mastery of serving the youth-generation consumers who are “young at heart”, and inspires them to never stop pursuing excellence,” Stephen Ha, General Manager of TECNO Mobile said during the launch.
TECNO Spark 7P specifications
- 6.8-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 7.5 based on Android 11
- 16MP primary, portrait camera, AI camera, Quad LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171.9x 77.9x 9.15mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac Stereo Sound Effect
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 5000mAh battery
Tecno is yet to announce the price and availability details for the Tecno Spark 7P.