If you are looking to save money for the short-term goals, you are probably searching for a perfect place to invest before you access it in the not-so-distant future. With volatile markets, slumping economies, and surging inflation, short-term investments such as money market funds are quite attractive.
Money market funds are less risky and offer higher returns than traditional saving accounts. They invest in liquid securities such as cash, top-rated debt-based securities, and cash equivalents. These investments are all short-term, usually 13 months or less.
Therefore, if you are an investor leaning towards liquidity, stability, and security of the capital you invest, money markets funds make a good entry in your investment journey. Over time, it will help expand your horizon and diversify your portfolio into different asset classes.
The best part of it is that fund managers ensure that your funds are invested in a structured and organized manner instead of investing randomly. An excellent example of such a tremendously beneficial money market fund is the SC Shilingi Funds.
SC Shilingi Funds is a Standard Chartered Bank product ideal for anyone looking for an investment that aligns with their short-term financial goals. With your side hustle, a small business, or a desire to save every day, this type of Unity Trust Fund will complement your efforts and help you develop a savings culture.
Why SC Shilingi Funds?
It is easy to get started with the SC Shilingi Funds. You do not need a lot of cash or be an expert in the money market to venture into it. Plus:
- You can invest in SC Shilingi Funds with as low as 1,000 shillings up to 1 million shillings.
- The product is 100 per cent digital and can be accessed 24/7 on the SC Mobile app. No paperwork is required.
- You can invest one-time anytime, weekly or monthly
- Daily interest and compounding monthly
- You also get unlimited free withdrawals at any time. The withdrawals take 1 to 3 working days once you place an order.
- You can withdraw your investment partially or fully at any time.
Getting Started with SC Shilingi Funds
Getting started with SC Shilingi Funds follow a few simple steps.
- Download the SC Mobile Kenya app on Google play store or Apple Store
- Open the app and select open a banking account. If you are already banking with Standard Chartered Bank, follow step 3.
- Log in to the SC Mobile Kenya app
- Click on the Investments tab and choose SC Shilingi Funds.
- Follow the prompts and steps to start investing
That is all you need to get started. The best part about investing in SC Shilingi Funds is that it is convenient, has good yields, the risks are manageable, has high levels of liquidity, and transparent fees. Get started here today!