The Nairobi Securities Exchange has updated issuer codes for select counters aimed at creating a standard identification system for issuers and unable easy identification by investors at the bourse.
The announcement reflects counters that have changed their corporate identities or changed names after a merger or acquisition.
- Car & General Plc which had the code C&G has changed it to CGEN
- I&M Holdings Plc has changed from I&M to IMH.
- Stanbic Holdings Plc has changed its codes from CFC to SBIC.
- Sameer Africa Plc has changed its codes from FIRE to SMER.
- Crown Paints Kenya Plc has moved from BERG to CRWN.
- Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited from CFCI to LBTY.
- Sanlam Kenya Plc from PAFR to SLAM.
- Centum Investment Co Plc has changed its identity codes from ICDC to CTUM.
- NIC Group Plc from NIC to NCBA.